Saturday, November 20, 2010

Projects, Projects AND MORE PROJECTS

Summer/Fall 2010--

Wow. It's been far far too long since I've updated this. I promised myself I would try to create an update every two weeks, at minimum, to ensure that I'm really pushing myself photographically, but obviously the former has taken over the latter.

The past few months have been incredibly busy. In between the ceaseless job hunt, working at cafenation, interning with Proxy Apparel, starting my total website overhaul (stay tuned!!!) and being the SICKEST of my life (by sick, I do not mean "sick swells bra lets go down to the beach and hang ten with our bros super excellent happy time" sick that's familiar in my native land of San Diego, but sick "Oh hey, going to faint once every few days, be unable to exercise and essentially read the LOTR trilogy for a summer" sick), it's been crammed.

Good news: Projects A PLENTY!

Bad news: Confronting the harsh reality that my unrealistic aspirations of becoming a financial and employd rock mere months after graduating college are totally unfeasible.

A few posts ago, I introduced Gavin's dance night love child--GOOD. Good has become GREAT, drawing a eclectic crowd of Allston socialites, alcoholics, fashionistas, cyclists and musicians like zombies to flesh carrion. The turnout has been incredible, and I've been able to try my hand at more party photography, which has proven to be as awesome and ephemeral as I could've hoped, satiating my ADD.



Boston courier Ben getting rowdy.



Guest DJ and Bodega babe Caitlin getting spicy in her FABULOUS leopard onesie.




Fibers artist Hanna dancing about on the model dance floor.




Caitlin was so kind as to take a picture of one of my besties Hanna, myself and good friend Olivia being cutesy.

Well, those are the highlights from last time. I've got some more interesting shots all up on my harddrive that I'll post sometime in the near future for a "best of".

Until then, check out the Model Cafe every other Sunday (this Sunday) and usually the last Thursday of every month for their sister event--BANGERS.

ALSO--GAVIN AND JOE ARE CROSSING OVER THE CHARLES RIVER INTO CAMBRIDGE FOR SUBSTANCE, at Zuzu on Mass Ave. Wednesday before Thanksgiving is the debut evening, so I hope to see you all there!

No comments: