Tuesday, August 31, 2010

100,000 and four years later....

Summer 2010:

After four years of sitting in a basement, increasing caffeine tolerance and loan collecting I finally finished my Bachelor's degree in Photojournalism and Art History at Boston University. About. Friggin. Time.

Leaving college is both exciting and bittersweet; I have met some incredibly talented people and done a lot of occupational soul searching sans a beach montage, and I thank all the professors, students and faculty for every

For my final two credits, I have been taking a studio lighting class at New England School of Photography in Kenmore Square to become more proficient/learn commercial lighting.




A classmate posing for a portrait. Utilizing a two point system. A little different than the three point system I've been using in TV production.




Choking the rubber chicken.

No comments: